求通顺加分英语段落,英翻中译,手翻通顺,​i like things about you
1个回答

你好,可翻译为:[i like things about you] 钟意关于你一切之事

i like things about you.钟意关于你一切之事

and also there are things.且有些

about you i don't like .事君未钟意过

something pulled me to you .将我同你靠拢之事

the day i melted for you.为君消融之日

I don't know .

却未知晓

sometimes things happen.有时当事发生之时

and i say i won't forgive about this.我却从未原谅过

but immediatly i come .但立刻我降至

back and i say stop.转身诉停止

it's better that i forget about this.认为最好将其忘却

and let it go.放开手儿

why do i protect and tire myself?为何我却自作多情

when i have feelings for you.当喜欢你仅

from a while.有那么一秒之时?

with you,I accept all your flaws.同你在一起之时,我接受了你的一切劣势

my life is with you . 同你齐相伴之时

no matter what happen.不管会发生怎何

满意请速速采纳,谢谢合作!