translate it , thanks . I'm waiting for you
1个回答

Nowadays a hospital always manages to keep its beds full . This is good and it’s bad .

目前,医院始终能够保持床全。这是好是坏。

One day I went to see a sick friend at the hospital . I first went to the information desk , where I could get a permit to visit the patient .

有一天我去医院看看一个生病的朋友。我第一次去服务台,在那里我可以访问病人的许可证。

Before I could ask what room my friend was in , the lady took down my name , age , filled out a form and rang a bell . I was just about to tell her what I was coming for when two men arrived with a wheelchair , placed me in it and pushed me down the hall .

我还没来得及问什么房间我的朋友,这位女士记下了我的名字,年龄,填写了表格和摇铃。我正要告诉她我是来当两人到一个轮椅,把我放在这,把我推到大厅。

“I’m not sick ,” I shouted . “I’m just looking for a friend.”

“我没有病,”我喊道。“我只是想找一个朋友。”

“When he comes ,”one man said , “we’ll send

“他来的时候,”一个人说,“我们会把

him up to your room .”

他去你的房间。”

In a minute I found myself in a small room . In no time they undressed me and pulled some other things on me . One man said “If you need anything, press the button.”

在一分钟之内,我发现自己在一个小房间。没有时间他们脱了我的衣服和一些其他的东西,我拉。有人说“如果你需要什么,就按这个按钮。”

“I want my clothes back.” I begged .

“我想要回我的衣服。”我恳求。

“Oh , you can trust

“哦,你可以信任

us ,” a voice said , “Even if the worst happens , we will

我们,”一个声音说,“即使发生最坏的情况,我们将

see your wife will get everything .” They left and locked the door behind them .

看到你的妻子会得到一切。”他们离开了,锁上身后的门。

I was trying to figure how to escape by the window when Dr Ward came in with several of his students .

我在想如何逃脱的窗口时,沃德博士带着他的几个学生。

“Thank heavens you finally came ,” I said .

“谢天谢地,你终于来了,”我说。

“It hurts that bad?” he asked .

“真的很痛?”他问。

“It doesn’t hurt at all .”

“一点儿也不疼。”