跟运动有关的幽默英文故事
1个回答

Work won't kill,but worry will.

操劳不丧身,忧愁愁煞人.

This story is about another five doctor who went duck hunting one day.These five doctors were a general practice physician,a pediatri-cian,a psychiatrist,a surgeon and a pathologist.

这个故事是关于另外5个医生的故事,一天他们去打野鸭,这五个医生包括一个全科医生、一个儿科医生、一个精神病医生、一个外科医生和病理学家.

A:Look,a bird is coming winging overhead.

看,一只鸟在头顶飞过.

B:Why did you raise your shotgun and then hesitate?

你为什么举起枪又犹豫了呢?

A:I am not quite sure it's a duck,I think that I will have to get a second opinion,but the bird was long gone.

我不敢肯定那是不是鸭子,我想我必须听听另一医生的诊断意见.但这时鸟飞走了.

B:Look!Another duck.

看!另一只鸭子.

C:Why don't you shoot at it?

你为什么不打它?

B:(Muttering ) I am also unsure if it is really a duck in my sight and besides,it might have babies,I'll have to do some more investiga- dons.

(喃喃自语)我也不能肯定那是不是鸭子.并且那只鸟可能还怀着小鸟,我必须作进一步调查.

C:But the creature make good its escape.

但是那家伙从容不迫地逃脱了.

(Next to spy a bird flying was the sharp-eyed psychiatrist.Shotgun shouldered,he was more certain of his intended prey's identity.

然后,是眼尖的精神病医生看到了飞鸟.用肩顶住枪托,他比其他人更清楚自己瞄准的猎物是什么.)

D:Why do you hesitate since you know it is a duek?

既然你知道那是只鸭子你还犹豫什么?

C:Now,I know it's a duck,but does it know it's a duck?

是啊,现在我知道那是只鸭子,可它自己知道吗?

(Finally,a fourth fowl sped past and this time the surgeon's weapon pointed sky wards.BOOM!The surgeon lowered his smoking gun and turned nonchalantly to the pathologist beside him.

最后,第四只鸭子快速地飞过.这次是外科医生把猎枪对准了天空.“嘣”一声枪响,外科医生放下枪口还在冒烟的猎枪,扭过头,面无表情地对身边的病理学家说.)

D:Good to see if that was a duck,will you?

去看看那是不是一只野鸭,可以吗?