求两人表演的英语故事.一、1分钟左右的.二、2个人对话的.三、带翻译.
1个回答

Reservations clerk(公司职员):x09— x09Northwind Airways,good morning.May I help you?

上午好,这里是北风航空公司,有什么可以帮您?

Mary Jones:x09— x09Yes,do you have any flights to Sydney next Tuesday afternoon?

请问下周二下午有飞往悉尼的航班吗?

Reservations clerk:x09— x09One moment,please...Yes.There´s a flight at 16:45 and one at 18:00.

请稍等,有的,16:45有一班,18:00有一班

Mary Jones:x09— x09That´s fine.Could you tell me how much a return flight costs?I´ll be staying three weeks.

好的,请问一下回程机票多少钱?我要在悉尼呆3个星期

Reservations clerk:x09— x09Economy,business class or first class ticket?

您要订经济舱、商务舱还是头等舱?

Mary Jones:x09— x09Economy,please.

经济舱,就好.

Reservations clerk:x09— x09That would be €346.

机票是346欧元

Mary Jones:x09— x09OK.Could I make a reservation?

好的,我现在能订票吗?

Reservations clerk:x09— x09Certainly.Which flight would you like?

当然可以,您想订哪一班?

Mary Jones:x09— x09The 16:45,please.

16:45的班机

Reservations clerk:x09— x09Could I have your name,please?

请问您的全名是?

Mary Jones:x09— x09My name is Mary Jones,that´s M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.

我的名字是Mary Jones,拼写为M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.

Reservations clerk:x09— x09How would you like to pay,Ms.Jones?

您想如何付款,

Mary Jones:x09— x09Can I pay at the check-in desk when I pick up my ticket?

我能不能在登记前台取票的时候支付?

Reservations clerk:x09— x09Yes,but you will have to confirm this reservation at least two hours before departure time.

可以,但请您在退房离开2小时前,对此次预订进行确认.

Mary Jones:x09— x09I see.

知道了.

Reservations clerk:x09— x09Now you have been booked,Ms.Jones.The flight leaves at 16:45,and your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 a.m.,local time.The flight number is NWA 476.

Jones女士,您的机票预订成功,飞机起飞时间16:45,到达悉尼时间为当地时间上午9:25,航班号为NWA 476

Mary Jones:x09— x09Thank you.