"再别康桥"怎么翻译成英语?翻译“再别康桥”.
1个回答

再别康桥(Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again )

徐志摩(Xu Zhimo)

轻轻的我走了,(Very quietly I take my leave,)

正如我轻轻的来;(As quietly as I came here;)

我轻轻的招手,(Quietly I wave good-bye,)

作别西天的云彩.(To the rosy clouds in the western sky.)

那河畔的金柳(The golden willows by the riverside )

是夕阳中的新娘,(Are young brides in the setting sun,)

波光里的艳影,(Their reflections on the shimmering waves,)

在我的心头荡漾.(Always linger in the depth of my heart.)

软泥上的青荇,(The floatingheart growing in the sludge,)

油油的在水底招摇;(Sways leisurely under the water;)

在康河的柔波里,(In the gentle waves of Cambridge,)

我甘心做一条水草!(I would be a water plant!)

那树荫下的一潭,(That pool under the shade of elm trees,)

不是清泉,是天上虹(Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;)

揉碎在浮藻间,(Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,)

沉淀着彩虹似的梦?(Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?)

寻梦?撑一支长篙,(To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstream,)

向青草更青处漫溯,(To where the green grass is more verdant;)

满载一船星辉,(Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight,)

在星辉斑斓里放歌 (And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.)

但我不能放歌,(But I cannot sing aloud,)

悄悄是别离的笙箫;(Quietness is my farewell music;)

夏虫也为我沉默,(Even summer insects heep silence for me,)

沉默是今晚的康桥!((Silent is Cambridge tonight!)

悄悄的我走了,(Very quietly I take my leave,)

正如我悄悄的来;(As quietly as I came here;)

我挥一挥衣袖,(Gently I flick my sleeves,)

不带走一片云彩.(Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.)