人教 九年级 英语 七单元3a p51 求翻译
1个回答

When I was a tiny baby crying all night,my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.

当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡.

When I was tired and hungry,she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.

当我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱.

When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from

danger.

当我两岁在田野里奔跑的时候,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险.

When I fell and hurt myself,she gave me a hug and lifted me up.

当我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好.

When I was seven coughing badly,she said no ice-cream for me.

七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不该吃冰激凌.

But I talked back loudly,―I should be allowed to eat some!Give it to me now!‖

我却大声反驳,

“应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!

When I was nine watching scary movies,she

said it’d give me awful

dreams.

九岁的我看恐怖电影,她说电影会带给我噩梦.

But I shouted back angrily,―I should be allowed to watch it!I’m not a baby!‖

我却愤怒地回应,

“应该允许我看!我不是小孩!

When I was a teen going out with friends,she said,―Please be back by ten!‖

青少年的我和朋友外出闲逛,她说,

“请在十点之前回来!

But I talked back again

―I should not be told what to do!I’m seventeen now!‖

我却再次顶嘴——“不需要你告诉我什么该不该!我已经

17

岁了!

Now I’m an adult,thinking back to those times.

现在我已长大成人,回想那过去的时光.

I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream

吃了冰激凌让我咳嗽不止

And had scary dreams after watching that film.

看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连.

I was late for school from staying out past ten.

上学迟到只因

10

点还在外游荡.

I regret talking back,not listening to Mom.

我真后悔呀!后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没听妈妈的忠告.

Mom knows best,and for me she wanted only the best!

妈妈最了解(孩子)

,她只是想怎样对我最好!