英语翻译Sometimes I'm in a jamI've gotta make a planIt might be
1个回答

nobody is perfect

人无完人

Sometimes I'm in a jam

有时候我会陷入困境

I've gotta make a plan

我得想办法应对

It might be crazy

可能有点疯狂

I do it anyway

我却一定要做到

No way to know for sure

虽然不能保证会成功

I'll figure out a cure

但我会想办法去补救

I'm patchin' up the holes

我刚把这里补平

But then it overflows

那里又有麻烦了

If I'm not doin' to well

如果我不能把它做好,

Why be so hard on my self?

为何还要如此努力去争取?

Nobody's Perfect!

人无完人

I gotta work it!

我要继续努力

Again and again till I get it right

一次又一次的尝试,直到我把事情解决

Nobody's Perfect!

人无完人

You live and you learn it!

只要你在生活你就会懂得

And if I mess it up sometimes.

即使有时我也会把事情搞砸

Nobody's perfect.

人无完人...

Sometimes I work a scheme

有时候我也会耍点小聪明

But then it flips on me

但每次下场都很凄惨

Dosen't turn out how I planned

与我的计划背道而驰

gets stuck in quick sand

就像陷入流沙中一去不返

No problem,can be solved

世界上没有解不开的难题

Once I get involved

只要有我出马

I try to be delicate

我努力将这个计划变好

Then crash right into it

但结果还是闯了大祸

But my intentions are good

但我的出发点是好的

{yeah yeah yeah}

Sometimes just mis-understood

有时只是缘于误会

Nobody's Perfect!

人无完人

I gotta work it!

我要继续努力

Again and again till I get it right

一次又一次的尝试,直到我把事情解决

Nobody's Perfect!

人无完人

You live and you learn it!

只要你在生活你就会懂得

And if I mess it up sometimes.

即使有时我也会把事情搞砸

Nobody's perfect.

人无完人...

Sometimes I fix things up

有时候我把事情好不容拼凑在一起

And they fall apart again.

他们却一下子又散掉

Nobody's perfect

I know I mix things up

有时候我做事也会颠三倒四

But I always get it right in the end.

但每次到最后我都会顺利完成

{you know I do}

(你知道我总是这样子的)

Next time you feel like

下一次你再有这种感觉时,

its just one of those days

不过是又多了不顺心的一天

when you just can't seem to win

当你看上去将要失败的时候

If things don't turn out the way you planned,

如果事情发展的和你所预料的不太一样

FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT!

快想想其他的方法!

Don't stay down!Try again!{yeah}

千万不要认输!再努力一次~

Everybody makes mistakes...

每个人都会犯错...

Everybody has those days...

每个人都有倒霉的日子...

{1,2,3,4}

Everybody makes mistakes...

每个人都会犯错

Everybody has those days...

每个人都有倒霉的日子

Everybody knows what what I'm talkin' 'bout

你们都知道我说的是什么

Everybody get's that way..

每个人都有过这种经历