客运站英语情景对话有哪些?
1个回答

X:passenger 1

Y:passenger 2

Z:passenger 3

X:Excuse me.Is there any bus to Shanghai,please?

(劳驾.有没有到上海的车?)

B:When?

(什么时候的?)

X:Pardon?

(啊?)

B:I mean,when do you set out?

(我是说,你什么时候出发?)

X:Ah,as soon as possible.

(啊,尽快吧.)

B:The earliest you can get is at 2o'clock this afternoon.(最早的是今天下午两点的.)

X:What?That's a little bit too late.Isn't there any earlier?

(什么?那就有点晚了哦.没有早一点的吗?)

B:I'm sorry,but we're completely booked up this morning.

(不好意思,上午的都订满了.)

X:OK,then.2pm.would be all right.

(好吧,那就下午两点的吧.)

X:How much is the ticket?

(票价多少?)

B:150 Yuan.

(150 块.)

X:I want a seat next to the window.For I have some carsickness.

(我要靠窗的座位.因为我会晕车.)

Y:Excuse me.I'm in a hurry,so can't you just be a little.

(不好意思.我有点赶时间,所以,您能不能快一.)

X:OK,OK,just a second,please.

(好好好好好.马上马上...)

B:It's 150 Yuan,sir.

(150块,先生.)

X:Here it is.

(给你.)

B:Thank you.It's exactly 150 Yuan.And it's your ticket.Next please.

刚好150.这是您的票.下一位.)

Y:Is there any train to Nanjing,please?I want two.

(有没有到南京的车?我要两张.)

B:Yes,of course.10 am.Set out in 30 minutes.

(当然有啊,十点整出发的,也就是半个小时以后出发.)

Y:OK,I want two.

(好的,我要两个.)

B:I see.350 Yuan each.So,it's 700 altogether.

(知道了,350块一张,所以一共700.)

Y:Here it is.

(给你.)

B:Thank you,Madam.Here are your tickets.Have a nice journey.Next please.

女士.这是您的票.祝你旅途愉快.下一位)

Z:Excuse me,sir.

(劳驾...)

B:Yes?What can I help you?

(啊?有什么问题吗?)

Z:I have to get on the bus in ten minutes,but I just can't find it.

(我十分钟内就要上车了,但是找不到车.)

B:Show me your ticket.

(给我看看你的票.)

Z:Here you are.

(给你.)

B:It's on the ground floor.Get out from the elevator,and you can see it on your left.

(在一楼,你走出电梯,车就在你的左边.)

Z:Thank you very much,sir.

(谢谢您了)

B:You're welcome,young man.Good luck.

(不用客气,年轻人,)