英语翻译The seashores won’t call,the clouds won’t wait,They’ll f
1个回答

Your voice

你的声音

The seashores won’t call,the clouds won’t wait,

海滨不会呼唤 云朵不会等待

They’ll fetch only your silence to me.

他们只会酝酿出你对我的静默

No calendar any more,but a sad fall

不再有日程 除了悲伤的秋天

The sadness is my guest,making my sorrow grow hundredfold.

伤痛是我的常客 让我的悲伤倍增

CHORUS:2 х

和声(两遍)

You live in my dreams

你活在我的梦中

Like a bird in the clouds.

如同云中小鸟

You aren’t next to me,but your voice is with me,

你不在我身边 但你的声音与我同在

The voice of yours...

你的声音

Maybe it isn’t summer our life,maybe our ways separated,

或许我们的生命中并没有盛夏 或许我们分道扬镳

And our hopes in this time,haven’t come true as always.

我们此刻的希望 一如既往没能实现

It doesn’t matter the day-break will cime and will show me my way,

没关系 黎明会到来 为我指明道路

To make you come back from the distance forever.

永远让你从远方回到我身边